32 Burrell -
Tel: +44 (0) 1764/653409
For further information go to www.comelybankguesthouse.co.uk
A warm welcome awaits you from Marion & Ron at Comely Bank Guest House, a traditional Scottish guest house situated close to Crieff town centre.
• Two en suite family/twin rooms, two en suite double rooms , and one single with
• Ground floor room without steps and low level entry shower suitable for mobility
• Television/ DVD, Tea and coffee making facilities and mini fridge in all rooms
• Non smoking establishment
• Free WiFi Internet Access
• Full Scottish breakfasts at individual tables in dining room
• Continental Breakfast Buffet with cereals, yoghurt and seasonal fresh fruit
How to get there ...
• From Glasgow and Edinburgh make for main Stirling motorway. At Stirling
follow A9 direction to Perth and branch off at Braco (A823). Follow signposts to Crieff.
• From Inverness make for Perth, then follow the A85 to Crieff.
• From Oban and Crianlarich follow A85 to Crieff, then take the Stirling road, 500 yards on the left is:
Comely Bank Guest House, 32 Burrell Street, Crieff
See Facebook for Special Offers
for a detailed map